From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Celticism may refer to:
- a word or linguistic property adapted from a Celtic language (c.f. Anglicism, Germanism)
- political Pan-Celticism
- the ideology of Lega Nord which culturally identifies with the Celtic people
- the Romanticist Celtic revival (c.f. Orientalism)
- Celtism also known as Celtic Neopaganism
- The name of a CD released in 2011 by Robert Marr
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.