Centennial Regional High School
|Centennial Regional High School|
Varietas Concordia Honestas
Diversity Harmony Moral Dignity
Greenfield Park (Longueuil), Quebec, J4V 1H1, Canada
|School board||Riverside School Board|
|School type||Comprehensive English-language Regional High School|
|Grades||7 to 11|
|Area||South Shore (Montreal): Greenfield Park, Laflèche (Saint-Hubert), Brossard.|
|Team name||The Chargers|
|Colours||Gold and Burgundy|
|Founded||1967 (construction commenced)
Centennial Regional High School (CRHS) is a co-ed comprehensive public high school located in the Greenfield Park borough of Longueuil, Quebec, Canada, a suburb of Montreal. It was built in 1972 and named to commemorate the centennial anniversary of Canada's confederation. There are approximately over 300 students that graduate each year. The school's student body is rich in cultural diversity. In the 2011-2012 year, the school has adapted a house system in an attempt to try and raise school spirit. 
Programs and services
- Middle School Program
- Talented and Gifted Program
- Post-Immersion (French Mother Tongue) Program
- Regular Old English Program
- Business and Career Education
- Creative & Performing Arts
- Languages/ Language Arts
- Mathematics, Science and Technology
- Personal Development
- Social Sciences
- Student Support Center
- Recently, Centennial Regional High school was awarded a "Jam Space" from Musicounts, enabling students to practise with their bands at lunchtime or after school.
- Steven Crowder, comedian, actor, Fox News contributor.
- Elisha Cuthbert, film and television actor.
- Tod Fennell, film and television actor.
- Elias Koteas, film and television actor.
- Jamie Orchard, current TV news anchor for Global Montreal.
- Jonathan "Jon" Lajoie, television actor and stand-up comedian.
- Riverside School Board (RSB), Quebec English-language school board responsible for CRHS.
- Heritage Regional High School (HRHS), English-language high school in the neighbouring borough Saint-Hubert, Quebec.
- "Centennial Regional High School". Riverside School Board. Retrieved 16 November 2011.
- Menke, Cajetan J. (June 1990). "The Talented and Gifted Programme at Centennial Regional High School". Roeper Review 12 (4): 249–252. doi:10.1080/02783199009553284. Retrieved 2007-05-03.
- Menke, Cajetan J. (June 1990). "The Talented and Gifted Programme at Centennial Regional High School". Eric Ed, retrieved from Roeper Review 12 (4): p249–252. Retrieved 2008-01-24.