|Location||1600 Le Corbusier
Laval, Quebec, Canada
|No. of stores and services||150+|
|No. of anchor tenants||6|
|Total retail floor area||699,685 sq ft (65,002.9 m2) (GLA)|
|No. of floors||1|
Centre Laval is a shopping centre located in the Chomedey district Laval, Quebec, at the corner of Saint-Martin West and Le Corbusier boulevard. It is a 10-minute walk from the Montmorency metro station in nearby Laval-des-Rapides.
Though located only 2 km away from the more popular and bigger Carrefour Laval, Centre Laval is a large shopping mall in its own right with nearly 700,000 square feet (65,000 m2) of retail space.  It has 130 shops, services and department stores, including Ares, The Brick, Staples, Best Buy, Mark's Work Wearhouse, Hudson's Bay and Sports Experts. There is also a branch of the Bank of Montreal.
The mall began in 1968 with a Famous Players theatre, Woolco and Steinberg's. A mall expansion was supposed to be anchored by Morgan. But by the time the expansion was completed in 1972, the Morgan chain had been renamed to the Bay and the store at Centre Laval inaugurated under the new banner. Centre Laval had two more expansions before reaching its current size in 1988.
Walmart left Centre Laval in November 2012 to relocate as a Walmart Supercentre on the site formerly occupied by Centre 2000. Walmart's location at Centre Laval will be demolished to make room for a new Target store slated to open in Winter 2013. It will be the first Target location in Quebec that is not replacing a former Zellers store. 
Five years later, in April 2007, Homburg Invest Inc acquired Alexis Nihon REIT and thereby officially took ownership of the shopping centre.  Centre Laval was transferred to Homburg Canada REIT in 2009 which eventually changed to Canmarc Real Estate Investment Trust in September 2011. 
- ""Centre Laval - About us"". Cominar Real Estate Investment Trust. Retrieved November 3, 2012.
- ""Centre Laval - Canmarc REIT"". CANMARC REIT. Retrieved November 3, 2012.
- St-Armour, Stéphane (2012-07-26). "La chaîne Target s’installera au Centre Laval". Courrier Laval. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- ""Target Confirms Store Locations Opening in 2013"". Target Corporation. Retrieved October 24, 2012.
- ""Homburg and Alexis Nihon announce closing of sale of industrial and office properties of Alexis Nihon to Comin"". CNW Group. Retrieved November 3, 2012.
- ""Canmarc accepts latest Cominar bid"". The Chronicle Herald. Retrieved November 3, 2012.