From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cheddar most often refers to either:
It may also refer to:
- Cheddar Complex, a biological Site of Special Scientific Interest
- Cheddar Gorge, the largest gorge in the UK
- Cheddar Man, the 7150 years old remains of a human male found in Cheddar Gorge
- Cheddar Reservoir, an artificial water reservoir
- Cheddar Valley line, an old railway line
- Cheddar Wood, a biological Site of Special Scientific Interest
- Cheddar Yeo, a river which flows through Cheddar Gorge and the village of Cheddar
Food and service
- Manufacture of Cheddar cheese
- Cheddars, a brand of biscuit
- Cheddar's Casual Cafe, a Texas-based chain of dining restaurants
- Better Cheddars, a brand of baked snack cracker made by Nabisco
- "Cheddar" is sometimes used as a slang term for money, particularly in hip-hop lyrics.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.