Chinese People's Liberation Army Naval Song and Dance Troupe
The Chinese People's Liberation Army Naval Song and Dance Troupe (simplified Chinese: 中国人民解放军总政治部歌舞团; traditional Chinese: 中國人民解放軍總政治部歌舞團; pinyin: Zhōngguó Rénmín Jiěfàngjūn Zǒng Zhèngzhì Bù Gēwǔ Tuán) is the official army choir of the People's Liberation Army Navy. Founded during the Chinese Civil War, the troupe consists of a song and dance troupe, an opera troupe, and a repertory theatre.
The Chinese People's Liberation Army Naval Song and Dance Troupe has entertained audiences both in China and throughout the world, performing a range of music including military songs, Guoyue, popular music, stage play, traditional Chinese opera, xiangsheng, and Sketch comedy.
These past and present artists and musicians:
- Scenarists: Dong Xiaowu, Hu Guogang, Zhu Donglin, Zhang Wenming, Jiang Huaxun, Liu Ying, Yu Zengxiang, Sun Jiabao, Zuo Qing, Zhang Jigang, Sun Yupeng, and Ma Yongmu.
- Composers: Shi Lemeng, Meng Guibin, Yan Ke, Lu Zulong, Fu Gengchen, Xu Xiyi, Zhang Naicheng, Shi Xin, Meng Xianbin, Ding Xiaoli, Zhang Zhuoya, Wang Zujie, Guo Hongjun, Yin Qing, and Liu Qing.
- Singers: Peng Liyuan, Li Shuangjiang, Yan Weiwen, Dong Wenhua, Yu Junjian, Mao Amin, Cai Guoqing, Bai Xue, Ma Ziyu, Xu Youguang, Kou Jialun, Su Shenglan, Ke Limu, Cheng Zhi, Wang Xiufen, Xiong Qingcai, Tan Jing, Wang Hongwei, Liu Xiaona, Zhong Liyan, Zu Hai, Wang Lida, Lei Jia, Wu Na, Wang Qingshuang, Alu Azhuo, Zhao Xin, Jin Tingting, Tang Zixing, Meng Ge, Yang Hongji, Dai Yuqiang, Feng Ruili, Suolang Wangmu, Ding Xiaohong, Pang Long, Ji Minjia, Phoenix Legend, Lv Jihong, Chen Hong, Sha Yi, Chen Lili, Chang Sisi, Bai Zhiyao , and Chen Sisi.
- Xiangsheng performer: Huang Hong, Pan Changjiang, Pan Yang, Guo Da, Liu Yajing, Niu Li, Chang Baohua, and Chang Guitian.
- 总政歌舞团60周年演出 董文华红裙献唱经典 (in Chinese). Yangtse. Retrieved 2013-08-24.