From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cho or Cho in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cho may refer to:
- Cho (Korean name), one romanization of the common Korean surname 조, derived from the Chinese surnames Zhao (Hanja 趙) and Cao (曺)
- Cho, a Minnan dialect romanization of the Chinese surname Cao
- Chō, the romaji for the uncommon Japanese surname derived from the Chinese Zhang (Kanji 張)
- Cho U, a Taiwanese go player who romanizes his name in the Japanese fashion
- Cho Hakkai, the Japanese name for Zhu Bajie or "Pigsy", one of the travellers in Journey to the West
- Cho Hakkai (Saiyuki), the same character in the anime series Saiyuki'
- Cho Ramaswamy (born 1934), Indian actor and writer
- Cho Cheng (born 1989), Chinese American fashion designer
- Cho, a Burmese given name meaning sweet commonly used at the start of a name in female names and at the end for male names
- Yūichi Nagashima, a Japanese voice actor who goes by the stage name Chō
- Cho Chang, a fictional character from the Harry Potter series
- cho, an ancient Japanese unit of length approximately equal to 109.1 meters
- Nokia's internal codename for the 6681 mobile phone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.