From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up civil-law, civil law, or civil laws in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Civil law may refer to:
- Civil law (common law), a branch of law which consists of non-criminal law
- Civil law (legal system) (or "Continental law"), any of the various systems or codes of law which are derived from Roman law historically
- Civil law (area), a branch of Continental law which is the general part of private law
- The law that apply to the citizens of a city or state as opposed to international law
- The law as it relates to ordinary citizens as opposed to military or ecclesiastical law
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.