Clark Geduldig Cranford & Nielsen
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Clark Lytle Gelduldig & Cranford)
|Type||Limited liability company|
|Headquarters||Washington, D.C., United States|
- Steve Clark formed the group as Clark & Associates in 1999.
- Sam Geduldig joined after working several years for Congressman John Boehner (currently Speaker of the House), Congressman Mike Oxley (former Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee) and (now Senator) Roy Blunt.
- Gary Lytle joined in 2007 after working for the telecommunications industry. The firm was renamed to Clark Lytle & Geduldig.
- The company was one of the top lobbying firms involved in the financial reform debate around 2009-2010, which involved laws like the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Clark Lytle represented more financial services clients than any other lobbying firm during that period of time.[verification needed]
- Former Congresswoman Deborah Pryce joined the firm as a strategic partner to help the firm expand into new sectors beyond financial services. Pryce retired from Congress in 2009.
- In 2011 Jay Cranford joined the firm to build an energy and technology practice. He worked several years for Speaker Boehner. That year, the firm's name changed to Clark Lytle Geduldig & Cranford.
- Nike Nielsen joined the firm in 2013. Nielsen previously worked in the U.S. Senate and at the Bennett Group. Later in 2013, Gary Lytle reduced his role at the firm. Lytle transitioned to a strategic adviser role, as well as his volunteer role as vice chairman of the Prevent Cancer Foundation. The firm changed its name to Clark Geduldig Cranford & Nielsen.
|Teradata||Data and information|
|Univision||Media (TV network)|
|TVG||Media (TV network)|
|Bridgepoint Education||Higher education|
|Ernst & Young||Professional services|
|Maker's Mark||Distilled spirits|
|Grant Thornton||Professional services|
|United States Chamber of Commerce||Trade association, Business|
|U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform||Advocacy (legal)|
|Electronic Payments Coalition||Trade association (finance)|
|Organization for International Investment||Trade association (finance)|
|National Alliance for Public
|Trade association (education)|
|Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas||Finance|
|National Women's History Museum||Nonprofit|
|Consumer Credit Industry Association||Trade association (finance)|
|The Financial Services Roundtable||Trade association (finance)|
|Children's Hospital Association||Trade association (healthcare)|
|Streamlined Sales Tax Governing Board||Advocacy (tax)|
|Fix the Debt||Advocacy (federal budget)|
|Investment Company Institute||Trade association (finance)|
- "K Street Files: Clark Lytle, Thorn Run Add New Partners". Congressional Quarterly News. Nexis. 2 January 2013.
- "Home page". Clark Geduldig Cranford & Nielsen. Washington, D.C.: Clark Geduldig Cranford & Nielsen LLC. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- Ackley, Kate (11 December 2013). "Gary Lytle Begins Long Goodbye | Downtown Moves". Congressional Quarterly News. Nexis.
- McCarthy, Aoife (17 September 2007). "Suite Talk: Health care boost". Politico (Washington, D.C.: Capitol News Company LLC). Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- "A Rundown of the Big Financial Services Lobbyists". DealBook. The New York Times. 8 June 2010. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- "Gary Lytle". Clark Geduldig Cranford & Nielsen. Washington, D.C.: Clark Geduldig Cranford & Nielsen LLC. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- Rivlin, Gary (11 July 2011). "The Billion-Dollar Bank Heist". Newsweek. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- Palmer, Anna (9 Aug 2010). "It’s the Pryce of Doing Business on K Street". Roll Call (CQ Roll Call). Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- McCauley, Kevin (1 September 2011). "Koch Industries Taps Top GOP Firm". Dwyer's blog. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- Frates, Chris (3 October 2011). "Clark, Lytle & geduldig Changes Name". National Journal (Washington, D.C.). Reprinted on the Clark Geduldig Cranford & Nielsen website. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- "Public Company Search". Bloomberg Businessweek. Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- "Clients". Clark Geduldig Cranford Nielsen. Washington, D.C.: Clark Geduldig Cranford & Nielsen LLC. Retrieved 28 May 2014.