From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cleanup, clean up, or clean-up in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cleanup, clean up or clean-up may refer to:
- Cleanup template, a Wikipedia template messages to inform readers and editors of specific problems with articles or sections
- Cleaning, making clean and free from dirt
- Clean-up, a part of the workflow in the production of hand-drawn animation
- A cleanup hitter in baseball
- Clean Up Records, a record label
- Environmental remediation, the removal of pollution or contaminants from environmental media
- A euphemism of eliminating survivors of an attack
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cleanup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.