From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clearing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clearing may refer to:
- Glade (geography), a tract of land with few or no trees in the middle of a wooded area
- Deforestation, the clearing away of trees to make farmland
- Clearing (finance), the process of settling a transaction after committing to it
- Market clearing, the matching of supply and demand via price movement
- Clearing, Chicago, a community area in Chicago, US
- Clearing (telecommunications), the disconnecting of a call
- Clearing (UCAS), used by some applicants applying for higher education courses in the UK – helps applicants without places to find institutions with courses that still have places available
- Clearing (album), an album by Fred Frith
- Yarn clearing, in textile industry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.