From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up commune in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Commune may refer to:
- In society
- Commune, a human community in which resources are shared
- A type of township or municipality
- One of the Communes of France
- One of the Communes of Chile
- One of the Communes of Benin
- An Italian comune
- A Polish gmina (generally translated as "commune")
- Kommunen in Germany (sing. eine Kommune) are the municipalities (Gemeinden) and the districts (Landkreise). A formal name is kommunale Gebietskörperschaften (~ regional public bodies).
- Medieval commune, a form of mutual defense alliance
- Commune (socialism), a leftist model for society
- In history
- Commune (card game), a poker-based bluffing game
- Commune (designers), Los Angeles based design collective
- Commune FC, a football club in Burkina Faso
- Commune, a 2003 album by Japanese singer Yuki Isoya
- Commune (film), a 2005 documentary about Black Bear Ranch
- Latin binomial abbreviations for species
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.