From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||S. of Skaneateles Falls at 680 Sheldon Rd.|
|Nearest city||Skaneateles, New York|
|Architectural style||Greek Revival, Federal|
|NRHP Reference #||79001611|
|Added to NRHP||April 20, 1979|
Community Place, in Skaneateles, New York, was built in 1830. It was photographed by the Historic American Buildings Survey in 1963 and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
It is now known as Frog Pond.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-01-23.
- Ask, Gilbert (April 1963). "Community Place (photo caption page)" (PDF). Historic American Buildings Survey. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress. Retrieved March 18, 2014.
- Rowe, David L. Rowe (August 15, 1978). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Community Place". Retrieved 2009-07-15. and Accompanying eight photos, exterior and interior, from 1978
- Note: an incorrect 725 Sheldon Road address is given in the NRHP application, but that is a different house, a quarter mile away. According to a resident at 725, that was the home or a mailing address of the former owner of Community Place.
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) No. NY-6180, "Community Place, Skaneateles, Onondaga County, NY", 2 photos, 1 photo caption page
|This article about a historic property or district in Onondaga County, New York, that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|