Complan was launched by Glaxo in 1954. As part of Glaxo's Farley Health Products subsidiary, the Complan UK brand was sold to Boots in 1988. In India, Complan remained with Glaxo until 1994, when it was acquired by Heinz, who also acquired the UK brand in the same year. It's USP was, the complete planned food.
Awards and Recogntion
In the Brand Trust Report 2012, Complan was ranked 2nd among India's most trusted nutritional brands and subsequently, according to the Brand Trust Report 2013, Complan was ranked 3rd among India's most trusted nutritional brands. In 2014 however, Complan was ranked 4th among India's most trusted nutritional brands according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory, a brand analytics company.
- "Danone Acquires Complan Food UK". PMMI Reports. 2011-07-01. Retrieved 2011-09-04.
- "Heinz's India Deal". New York Times. 2004-10-03. Retrieved 2011-09-04.
- Laurance, Ben (2007-01-21). "Saatchi pieps up health drink". The Sunduay Times. Retrieved 2011-09-04.
- "India's Most Trusted Food and Beverage Brands 2014". Trust Research Advisory.
- Atkinson, J.D. (2004). "Reviews – The Beauty Queen of Leenane". The British Theatre Guide. Retrieved 2011-09-04.
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|