From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up conformal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conformal may refer to:
- Conformal map, in mathematics
- Conformal geometry, in mathematics
- Conformal map projection, in cartography
- Conformal film on a surface
- Conformal fuel tanks on military aircraft
- Conformal coating in electronics
- Conformal hypergraph, in mathematics
- Conformal (software), in ASIC Software
- Conformal field theory in physics, such as:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.