Constitution Party, Constitutional Party, or Constitutionalist Party may refer to one of several political parties.
- Constitution Party (Estonia), merged into Estonian United Left Party
- Constitution Party (Kenseitō)
- Constitutional Party (Malta) (founded in 1921, now defunct)
- Partidul Constituţional, a short-lived group formed around Junimea
- Constitutional Party (Spain) in the late 19th century
In the Russian Empire:
In the United Kingdom:
- Constitutionalist was a label used by some candidates in UK general elections in the early 1920s; most of the candidates were former Liberal Party members, and many of them joined the Conservative Party soon after being elected. The best known Constitutionalist candidate was Winston Churchill in the 1924 UK general election.
In the United States:
- Constitution Party (United States) (founded as the "US Taxpayers Party" in 1992, currently active)
- Constitution Party (United States 1952) (founded in 1952, now defunct)
- Constitutional Party (defunct)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.