From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corgi may refer to:
- Welsh Corgi, breeds of dogs, specifically:
- Corgi Toys, a range of die-cast toys created by the Mettoy company; or the following brands that have their origin in this company:
- CORGI, the Council for Registered Gas Installers, a regulatory agency for natural gas installers in the UK
- Corgi (publisher), a United Kingdom imprint of the publishing company Random House
- The Corgi 50 "Dinky Devil" light motor cycle, a version of the British WW II Welbike
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.