From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up corpuscle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corpuscle may refer to:
- a small free floating biological cell, especially a blood cell
- a nerve ending such as Meissner's corpuscle or a Pacinian corpuscle
- any member of Corpus Christi College, Cambridge or Corpus Christi College, Oxford
- a subatomic particle made obsolete by the modern electron and used in J.J. Thomson's plum pudding model of the atom
- a single, infinitesimally small, particle of light. Isaac Newton proposed this term to represent a concept of light -- as opposed to a photon. Yet a photon exhibits wave and particle characteristics.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.