From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cosmopolis or cosmopoleis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cosmopolis, Greek for “universe city” or “order city”, (plural: cosmopoleis) may refer to:
- Cosmopolis (novel), a 2003 novel by Don DeLillo
- Cosmopolis (film), a 2012 film by David Cronenberg based on the DeLillo novel
- Cosmopolis, an 1892 novel by Paul Bourget
- Cosmopolis, Washington, a city in the United States
- Cosmopolis XXI, a planned Russian vehicle that is billed as a space tourism vehicle
- Cosmópolis, a municipality in the state of São Paulo in Brazil
- Cosmopolis, the fictional city in which the TV series Mission Hill is set
- Cosmopolis, a musical work by Elias Breeskin
- Cosmopolis, a fictional universe-wide magazine employed by novelist Jack Vance
- Cosmopolis: A Literary Review, a defunct multilingual literary magazine published in London, Paris, Berlin, and Saint Petersburg from 1896 to 1898
- Cosmopolis: The Hidden Agenda of Modernity, a book by Stephen Toulmin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.