Curdridge shown within Hampshire
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
|UK Parliament||Meon Valley|
Curdridge is a village and civil parish within the City of Winchester district of Hampshire, England. Also located within the parish is the similarly named village of Curbridge. The village has a small school. The parish is located eight miles to the east of Southampton and had a population of 1,292 people in 473 households in the 2001 census. Curdridge is also known for its annual Curdridge Country Show that takes place in a field off Reading Room Lane 
- Census data
- "Hampshire's Local Pages:Curdridge". Retrieved 2007-11-23.
- "# 2001 Census: Key Statistics". Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 2007-11-23.
- "The Curdridge Country Show". Retrieved 14 June 2012.
- Hampshire County Council (2008). legal record of public rights of way in Hampshire - sheet 1309 (Map). 1 : 10,000. Cartography by Ordnance Survey. http://www.hants.gov.uk/rh/row/maps/1309.pdf. Retrieved 6 November 2010.
- "Containing areas from mapit.mysociety.org". 2010. Retrieved 6 November 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Curdridge.|
|This Hampshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|