From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up curl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curl or CURL may refer to:
- Curl (mathematics), a vector operator that shows a vector field's rate of rotation
- Biceps curl or wrist curl, weight training exercises
- A lock of hair that grows in a curved, rather than straight, direction
- Curl or executive curl, the ring above a naval officer's gold lace or braid rank insignia
- Curl (programming language), an object-oriented programming language designed for interactive Web content
- cURL, an application library (and a command line tool based on that library, named "curl" on Unix or Linux) for downloading files or performing requests on the Web, from an URL with optional request parameters
- The NATO reporting name for the Antonov An-26 aircraft
- Consortium of University Research Libraries, an association of UK academic and research libraries
- Curl (football), is spin on a football, which will make it swerve when kicked
- Robert Curl, Nobel Laureate and emeritus professor of chemistry at Rice University
- Rod Curl (born 1943), American professional golfer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.