From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A DVD magazine is a magazine that collects most of its content on DVD, or is issued in a DVD-only format. It was invented by Isak Bini who published the first DVD magazine: City and You DVD magazine. It will play on a regular DVD player.
Selected list of DVD magazines
- Aspect Magazine
- Wholphin DVD Magazine
- The Raw Report DVD-Magazine
- Array DVD magazine
- Uncut DVD
- XXL DVD Magazine (first issue released January 2007 magazine from the publishers of XXL magazine)
- Movie FX Magazine (well known for its 4th issue being the only official public DVD release of the original 2002 Spider-Man trailer with the World Trade Center Twin Towers)
- Guitar World presents...Guitar DVD
- Short Cinema Journal
- 2012 Aficionado DVD Zine (known as the first zine in DVD format)
Magazines that usually have accompanying DVDs
- Total Movie, a magazine that would always include an accompanying bonus full-length film on DVD along with trailers, and short films.
- Newtype USA, always comes with a DVD of anime episodes.
- Official Xbox Magazine
- Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine
- Young Guitar Magazine, usually comes with a DVD of guitar performances.
- Paste, usually includes a CD or DVD or both.
|This entertainment magazine or journal–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.