From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DWS can refer to:
- Door Wilskracht Sterk, a Dutch football club
- Diffusing-wave spectroscopy, a physics method for solutions
- Denton Wilde Sapte, an international law firm
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Florida
- Dictionary writing system
- Diplomatic wireless service
- Deep-water soloing, a style of climbing
- Disney World Services
- Dancing With the Stars, International Reality TV show
- Dallas Wind Symphony, a professional concert band
- Driving While Suspended
- Drinking water standard
- The Decline of Western Civilization, 1981 American documentary
- dws is the 639-3 code for the Dutton Speedwords.
- .dws, a drawing standard file for AutoCAD
- DWS Investments, financial corporation and former sponsor of Aston Villa F.C.
- Data Warehouse System, an electronic FBI database
- Dynamic WAN Selection, a computer network routing technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DWS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.