From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dagmar may refer to:
- Dagmar (given name), a feminine Scandinavian and German given name.
- Dagmar of Denmark (disambiguation), multiple royal women.
- Dagmar, the better-known stage name -- the other being Jennie Lewis -- of American actress Virginia Ruth Egnor.
- Dagmar bumpers, slang term for the artillery-shell-shaped styling elements found on the front bumper/grille assemblies on several makes of cars produced in the 1950s (named for Egnor after her rise to fame)
- Dagmar's Twin 40s, also named for Egnor, was the nickname for the twin 40-mm anti-aircraft guns mounted on the Korean War-era M19 Gun Motor Carriage
- 1669 Dagmar (1934 RS), a main-belt asteroid
- Dagmar (automobile), sports version of the Crawford automobile
- DAGMAR marketing, an advertising model
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.