From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Daimler may refer to:
Daimler Company of Coventry, England, manufacturer of Daimler motor vehicles; part of the BSA group, then Jaguar Cars
- Gottlieb Daimler (1834–1900), German automobile inventor
Business co-founded by Gottlieb Daimler
- Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft, co-founded by Gottlieb Daimler; maker of Mercedes vehicles (1890–1926). Merged with Benz & Cie. in 1926 forming:
- Daimler-Benz AG, maker of Mercedes-Benz vehicles (1926–1998)
- Daimler AG, formerly Daimler Chrysler, maker of Mercedes-Benz vehicles following the divestiture of Chrysler in 2007
- Austro-Daimler, Austrian subsidiary of Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft and Daimler-Benz (1899–1934)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.