From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 91st district
January 2, 2007
|Preceded by||Stephen R. Maitland|
|Residence||Conewago Township, Pennsylvania|
|Alma mater||York College|
Prior to elective office, Moul attended New Oxford High School and earned a degree in finance at York College in 1980. He also worked in sales and supervision at Utz Quality Foods, Inc. and as a self-employed real estate renovator.
- "SESSION OF 2007 191ST OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY No. 1". LEGISLATIVE JOURNAL. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "2006 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Representative Dan Moul (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Rep. Dan Moul Biography". Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Dan Moul official PA House website
- Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus - Representative Dan Moul official Party website
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|