|Directed by||S. Sylvan Simon|
|Produced by||Edgar Selwyn|
|Written by||Albert Treynor (story)
Herbert Fields (uncredited)
|Music by||David Snell|
|Distributed by||Loews, Inc.|
When a dancer's partner becomes pregnant, a nation-wide search is instituted to find a replacement from among college women. A perfect choice is found, but she is not in school, resulting in various hijinks.
- Lana Turner as Patty Marlow
- Richard Carlson as Michael "Pug" Braddock
- Artie Shaw as Himself
- Ann Rutherford as Eve Greeley
- Lee Bowman as Freddy Tobin
- Thurston Hall as Henry W. Workman
- Leon Errol as Sam "Pops" Marlow
- Roscoe Karns as Joe Drews
- Mary Field as Miss Jenny May
- Walter Kingsford as President Cavendish
- Mary Beth Hughes as "Toddy" Tobin
- June Preisser as "Ticky" James
- Monty Woolley as Professor Lange
- Chester Clute as Pee Wee
Veronica Lake has a small uncredited part.
According to MGM records the film earned $518,000 in the US and Canada and $195,000 elsewhere resulting in a profit of $21,000.
- The Eddie Mannix Ledger, Los Angeles: Margaret Herrick Library, Center for Motion Picture Study.
- Dancing Co-Ed at the Internet Movie Database
- Dancing Co-Ed at the TCM Movie Database
- Dancing Co-Ed at AllMovie
|This article about a romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|