|Danielle Maria Bux|
|Born||Danielle Maria Bux
15 June 1979
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
Born in Cardiff to Kim and Roy. Her mother, three half-siblings and stepfather, Alex Mohamed, She attended Cantonian High School in Fairwater where she sat 8 GCSEs and 3 A-levels. Bux also achieved Advanced Level 2 in Ballet in her youth.
Lineker started modelling (working as Danielle Bux) at the age of 18 after winning a place in the Miss Hawaiian Tropic contest in Las Vegas, USA. She became a model and has since modelled for various brands, including La Senza, and appeared on the cover of various magazines including Maxim and Fabulous.
She has also appeared on the front pages of various prestigious UK magazines such as OK and HELLO.
Danielle appeared in "Responsible Other" at Hampstead Theatre, London in July 2013
Danielle also appeared in BBC's Silent Witness in early 2013.
- "Danielle Bux bans WAGs from her wedding to Gary Lineker". Western Mail. 13 April 2009. Retrieved 15 April 2009.
- "Gary Lineker's fiancee Danielle Bux heartbroken over mum's arrest". NOW! magazine. 23 September 2008. Retrieved 15 April 2009.
- "Gary Lineker's fiancée 'wracked with worry' as mother is arrested over suspected burglary". Daily Mail. 23 September 2008. Retrieved 15 April 2009.
- "Hell's Kitchen star Danielle Bux turns up the heat in new La Senza lingerie ad". Mail Online. 15 April 2009. Retrieved 25 April 2009.
- "Danielle Bux". Maxim. Retrieved 15 April 2009.