From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up December or december in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
December is the twelfth and last month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar and one of seven Gregorian months with the length of 31 days.
December may also refer to:
- December (George Winston album) (1982)
- December (Kenny Loggins album) (1998)
- December (Chris Botti album) (2002)
- December (The Moody Blues album) (2003)
- "December" (Collective Soul song)
- "December", a song by the Waterboys from The Waterboys
- "December", a 1999 song by Static-X from Wisconsin Death Trip
- "December", a 2003 song by Pride & Fall from Nephesh
- "December", a 2002 song by Weezer from Maladroit
- "December", a song by Windsor Airlift
- December (comics), a mutant character created by Marvel Comics
- December (1988 film), a 1988 Indian Malayalam film
- December (2005 film), a 2005 Indian Malayalam film
- December (2008 film), a 2008 film
- December (magazine), an art, prose, and poetry journal founded in 1958
- "December", a 1994 poem by Patti Smith from Early Work
- December, a mystery novel by Phil Rickman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title December.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.