|Native name||Делта Холдинг|
|Founded||Belgrade, Serbia (10 January 1997
First founded 4 February 1991
Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Key people||Miroslav Mišković (CEO)|
|Revenue||€480.75 million (2013)|
|Net income||€2.98 million (2013)|
|Total assets||€1.172 billion (2013)|
|Total equity||€671.36 million (2013)|
|Subsidiaries||Delta Agrar Group
Delta Real Estate Group
Delta Sport Group
Delta Holding is a Serbian privately held holding company with headquarters in Belgrade, Serbia. Delta Holding performs a variety of services, such as import-export, real-estate, retail and wholesale. Delta Holding owns a major stake in the Port of Belgrade and employs about 3,400 people, making it one of the largest non-government employers in the country. The founder and president of Delta Holding is Miroslav Mišković. Delta Holding has invested more than 200 million euros in future projects outside Serbia, namely in the Republic of Macedonia and Montenegro.
Delta Holding was founded on 4 February 1991 in Belgrade.
In March 2011, Delta Holding sold its largest subsidiary and biggest Serbian supermarket chain Maxi, to the Belgian Delhaize Group for 932.5 million euros. In May 2014, Assicurazioni Generali bought the remaining shares of the second largest Serbian insurance company Delta Generali.
Delta Holding has three divisions, each one serving a different purpose. The divisions are as follows:
- Delta Agrar Group: The largest division of Delta Holding. This division operates in the agribusiness activities include agricultural production, processing, distribution and marketing. Delta Holding sold its Maxi supermarket chain to Delhaize Group in 2011 for 932.5 million euros.
- Delta Real Estate Group: Real estate developer for commercial, hotel, and residential purposes. The first Delta City shopping mall was completed in 2007 in Belgrade, and covers an area of 85,000 m² and over 130 stores. A second Delta City was completed in Podgorica, Montenegro in 2008.
- Delta Sport: Trade, retail and wholesale of sports and fashion goods. Delta Sport has exclusive rights to expand Intersport's retail chain in Russia, thanks to a long-term contract with Intersport, the leading sports retailer. Delta Sport is the exclusive distributor of Nike products in the region. Delta Sport holds a 15 year franchise contract with Costa Coffee chain.
- Delta Agrar Group
- Delta Real Estate Group
- Delta Distribution
- Delta Sport Group
- Delta Sport
- Delta Fashion
- Основни подаци из консолидованог финансијског извештаја за 2013. годину. Agencija za privredne registre Srbije (in Serbian). Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- Barlovac, Bojana. "Serbian Police Arrest Miroslav Miskovic". Balkan Insight. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- Škrbić, M. "Delta prodala Maksi za 932,5 miliona evra". blic.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 14 October 2014.
- "Generali preuzeo potpuno vlasništvo nad kompanijom Delta Generali". deltagenerali.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 14 October 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delta Holding.|