|Native name||Delta Holding/ Делта Холдинг|
|Founded||February 4, 1991|
Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Key people||Miroslav Mišković (President & CEO)|
|Revenue||€504.69 million (2012)|
|Net income||€4.28 million (2012)|
|Total assets||€1.189 billion (2012)|
|Total equity||€676.61 million (2012)|
|Subsidiaries||Delta Agrar Group
Delta Real Estate Group
Delta Sport Group
Delta Holding is one of the largest companies in Serbia. The company was founded in Belgrade. Delta Holding performs a variety of services, such as import-export, real-estate, insurance, retail and wholesale. Delta Holding owns a major stake in the Port of Belgrade and employs about 3,600 people, making it the largest non-government employer in the country. The founder and president of Delta Holding is Miroslav Mišković. Delta Holding has invested more than 200 million euros in future projects outside Serbia, namely in the Republic of Macedonia and Montenegro.
Delta Holding has five divisions, each one serving a different purpose. The divisions are as follows:
- Delta Agrar Group: The largest division of Delta Holding. This division operates in the agribusiness activities include agricultural production, processing, distribution and marketing. Delta Holding sold its Maxi supermarket chain to Delhaize Group in 2011 for 932.5 million euros.
- Delta Real Estate Group: Real estate developer for commercial, hotel, and residential purposes. The first Delta City shopping mall was completed in 2007 in Belgrade, and covers an area of 85,000 m² and over 130 stores. A second Delta City was completed in Podgorica, Montenegro in 2008.
- Delta Sport: Trade, retail and wholesale of sports and fashion goods. Delta Sport has exclusive rights to expand Intersport's retail chain in Russia, thanks to a long-term contract with Intersport, the leading sports retailer. Delta Sport is the exclusive distributor of Nike products in the region. Delta Sport holds a 15 year franchise contract with Costa Coffee chain.
- Delta Generali: Insurance and reinsurance division. Their reinsurance partners are Hannover RE, Swiss RE, Munich RE and Aon plc. The services were expanded to include Delta Life, the life insurance program and Delta Pension Fund. This is the first domestically-owned private pension insurance.
- Delta Agrar Group
- Delta Real Estate Group
- Delta Distribution
- Delta Sport Group
- Delta Sport
- Delta Fashion
- Delta Generali
- Delta Generali Insurance
- Delta Generali Pension Fund
- Delta Generali RE
- "Основни подаци из годишњег финансијског извештаја за обвезника ревизије за 2012. годину". Agencija za privredne registre Srbije. Retrieved 17 August 2013.(Serbian)
- Barlovac, Bojana. "Serbian Police Arrest Miroslav Miskovic". Balkan Insight. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delta Holding.|