From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up descendant or descendent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Descendant or descendent primarily refers to:
- Lineal descendant, a consanguinous (i.e. biological) relative directly related to a person.
- Collateral descendant, a relative descended from a brother or sister of an ancestor.
It may also refer to:
- Descendant (2003 film), a thriller starring Katherine Heigl and Jeremy London.
- Descendant (astrology), the point directly opposite from the Ascendant (the Rising Sign).
- Descendants (film), a short, animated 3D film released in 2008.
- "The Descendant" (short story), a short story by early 20th-century science-fiction writer H. P. Lovecraft.
- The Descendants, a 2011 film by Alexander Payne.
- The Descendants (novel), a 2007 novel by Kaui Hart Hemmings.
- Descendents, a punk rock band from southern California.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.