From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up descendant or descendent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Descendant or Descendent may refer to:
- Lineal descendant, a blood relative in the direct line of descent
- Collateral descendant, a relative descended from a brother or sister of an ancestor
- Descendant (astrology), the point directly opposite from the Ascendant, or Rising Sign
- Descendents, a punk rock band from southern California
- Descendant (film), a 2003 film thriller starring Katherine Heigl and Jeremy London
- Descendants (film), a 2008 short film
- "The Descendant" (short story), a short story by H. P. Lovecraft
- The Descendants (novel), a novel by Kaui Hart Hemmings
- The Descendants, a 2011 film by Alexander Payne
- A descendant node in a tree structure
- A subordinate in a hierarchy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.