From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Diarmuid may refer to:
- Given name
- Diarmuid Martin (born 1945), Roman Catholic Archbishop of Dublin and Primate of Ireland
- Diarmuid Gavin (born 1964), Irish garden designer and television personality
- Diarmuid O'Sullivan (born 1978), Irish sportsperson
- Diarmuid O'Scannlain (born 1937) American jurist (United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit)
- Diarmuid Hegarty (Griffith College), Irish academic; president of Griffith College, Dublin
- Diarmuid Connolly (born 1987), Dublin Gaelic football player; hurling player
- Diarmuid O'Carroll (born 1987), Irish professional footballer
- Diarmuid Lynch (1878–1950), Irish Republican Brotherhood member; Sinn Féin member
- Diarmuid Murphy (born 1975), Irish sportsperson.
- Diarmuid Lawrence (born 1947), British television director
- Diarmuid Lyng (born 1981), Irish sportsperson
- Diarmuid O'Neill (1969–1996), Provisional Irish Republican Army member
- Diarmuid O'Hegarty, Irish revolutionary and civil servant
- Diarmuid Kirwan, Irish hurling referee
- Sir Diarmuid Downs (born 1922), British automotive engineer
- Diarmuid Wilson (born 1965), Irish Fianna Fáil politician and member of Seanad Éireann
- Mythological or fictional characters
- Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, Irish mythological figure
- Prince Diarmuid, Irish folk tale protagonist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.