From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dina may refer to:
- Sanskrit word meaning "day"
- Dina (video game console), game by Bit Corp
- Hebrew word meaning "judged"
- Dina (futsal club), Russian futsal club based in Moscow
- Dina, a genus of leeches, including Dina lineata
- The Massina Empire
- Village in India, where Guru Gobind Singh wrote Zafarnamah
- Dina, Pakistan, town of Jhelum District, Pakistan
- Dina Tehsil, tehsil of the Jhelum District
- An English spelling variation of Dinah, a Hebrew name.
- Dina Chandidas, a medieval poet of Bengal
- Dina Garipova, Russian singer
- Dina (musician), the stage name of Norwegian pop musician Caroline Dina Kongerud
- Dina (singer), a Portuguese singer and songwriter
- Dina Edling, Swedish opera singer
- Dina Lohan (born 1962), mother of Lindsay Lohan
- Dina Manzo, former star of The Real Housewives of New Jersey and star of HGTV's Dina's Party
- Dina Myftakhutdinova, Ukrainian rower
- Dina Wadia, daughter of Mohammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan
- Faradina Mohd. Nadzir, Malaysian Idol 2004 runner-up
- Dina Talaat Sayed Mohammed, famous Egyptian belly dancer.
- Dina Vinhofvers, the inspiration behind the play Dina by Adam Oehlenschläger (1842).
- Possible alternate name for the angel Jophiel
- Dirección de Inteligencia Nacional (DINA), the Chilean secret police under the Pinochet regime
- DINA S.A., Mexican truck and bus manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.