Dionysus in '69
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the theatrical production, see Dionysus in '69 (theatrical production).
|Dionysus in '69|
|Directed by||Brian De Palma|
|Written by||William Arrowsmith
|Cinematography||Brian De Palma|
|Edited by||Brian De Palma|
|Running time||85 minutes|
Dionysus in '69 is a 1970 film by Brian De Palma. The film records a performance of The Performance Group's stage play of the same name, an adaptation of The Bacchae. It was entered into the 20th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Remi Barclay as Roy
- Samuel Blazer as Raymond
- Jason Bosseau as Jackson
- Richard Dia as Johnson
- William Finley as Dyonysus
- Joan MacIntosh as Jessica
- Vicki May as Joan
- Patrick McDermott as Patrick
- Margaret Ryan as Margaret
- Will Shepherd as Pentheus
- Ciel Smith as Mandy
- Encyclopedia of American Cinema
- The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States
- Greenspun, Roger (1970-03-23). "Screen::De Palma's 'Dionysus in 69'". The New York Times.
- "IMDB.com: Awards for Dionysus". imdb.com. Retrieved 2010-03-08.
- Dionysus at the Internet Movie Database
- Dionysus in '69 viewable online at the Hemispheric Institute Digital Video Library
|This 1970s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|