From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up disambiguate, disambiguation, disambiguations, or disambiguator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Word-sense disambiguation is the process of identifying the meaning of a word in a sentence.
Disambiguation may also refer to:
- Disambiguation (audio), the process of splitting an audio stream into separate audio files
- Disambiguation (metadata), the process of data cleansing by eliminating name ambiguity and name variation
- Memory disambiguation, a set of microprocessor execution techniques
- Precising definition, a type of term definition
- Sentence boundary disambiguation, the problem in natural language processing of deciding where sentences begin and end
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.