From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dish or DISH may refer to:
- Dish, Texas
- Dish (food), something prepared to be eaten
- Dishware, plates and bowls for eating
- Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis, a form of arthritis
- Dish Network, a satellite television provider in North America
- Dish TV, a satellite television provider in India
- The Dish (TV series), an American television show
- The Dish, an Australian film
- Dish (band), a Japanese band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.