From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ditto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ditto, or ditto mark, is a typographic character.
Ditto may also refer to:
- Ditto machine, a type of small printing press, or dittos, the copies they produced
In popular culture
- Ditto (convention), an annual science fiction fanzine convention
- Ditto (1937 film), starring Buster Keaton
- Ditto (2000 film), a South Korean film
- Ditto (Pokémon), a Pokémon species
- "Ditto" (song), by Cassie
- Ditto, a character in the Ben 10 animated series
- One of the twins in the comic strip Hi and Lois
- Beth Ditto (born 1981), singer of the band Gossip
- J. Kane Ditto, mayor of Jackson, Mississippi from 1989 to 1997
- Ditto drive, an Iomega tape drive
- Ditto suit, an early precursor of the lounge suit
- Ditto (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- DITTO, designer eyewear ecommerce site
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.