|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012)|
October 21, 1951|
Moscow, Russian SFSR, USSR
|Died||October 27, 2012|
In 1973 he graduated from the Moscow Institute of Railway Engineers in 1986 - the Moscow Institute of Management, and in 1989 - the Higher Party School.
From 1981 to 1982 was chief engineer of Ministry of Railways.
In 1982 he became an instructor Sokolniki district committee of the CPSU since 1986 - an instructor and consultant for the Moscow city committee of the CPSU.
From 1990 to 1995 he worked as first deputy head of the Moscow Metro. December 25, 1995 appointed head of the Moscow Metro.
Since 2001 Dmitry Gayev is the general designer of the project "Muscovite's Social Card. It was approved for the position according to the order of the Moscow City Government 585-RP dated December 29, 2001.
In 2002, D. V. Gayev was elected chairman of the Assembly of Metro International Union of Public Transport. He left in 2011.
Honours and awards
- Order For Merit to the Fatherland 3rd class
- Order For Merit to the Fatherland 4th class
- Order of Honour
- Medal "In Commemoration of the 850th Anniversary of Moscow"
- Medal "In Commemoration of the 1000th Anniversary of Kazan"
- "Б Пняяхх: Слеп Щйя-Мювюкэмхй Лняйнбяйнцн Лерпн Длхрпхи Цюеб". Lenta.ru. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- "Metro Director Gayev Leaves", The Moscow Times, 8 February 2011, retrieved 2011-07-31
- Биография на сайте Департамента транспорта и связи г. Москвы
- Статья в Большой энциклопедии российских производителей товаров и услуг в Интернет
- Электронная приёмная ГАЕВА Дмитрия Владимировича
|This Russian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|