From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up doodlebug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doodlebug or doodle bug may refer to:
- Doodlebug (rail car), a self-propelled railroad vehicle
- Doodle Bug scooter, a motor scooter produced during the 1950s
- Doodlebug tractor, a 1930s Ford automobile modified for use as a tractor during World War II
- Midget car racing, known as doodlebug racing since early 1900
- Volkswagen Beetle of the 1960s or early 1970s (not to be confused with a "Punchbug", a popular backseat child's game.
- Doodlebug, a British colloquial name for the V-1 flying bomb
- Flylight Doodle Bug, a powered hang glider harness
- Heuberger Doodle Bug, an experimental home built aircraft
- McDonnell Doodlebug, an airplane designed by James Smith McDonnell
- Doodlebug, a reflection seismology research submarine in Clive Cussler's novel Night Probe
- As used in the The Tales of Alvin Maker series by Orson Scott Card: A person possessing specific, mystical powers or a specific, mystical spell itself
Film and television
- Doodlebug (film), a 1997 short film by Christopher Nolan
- Ciara Brady, a character in Days of our Lives who was originally called "Doodlebug"
- Caroline 'Doodlebug' Bichon from Something to Talk About (1995 film starring Julia Roberts, Dennis Quaid, Robert Duvall, Kyra Sedgwick and Gena Rowlands and Haley Aull)
- Doodlebug Simkins, a pimp played by Antonio Fargas in the 1975 film Cleopatra Jones
- The divining rod used in dowsing
- Doodlebugging, a colloquial term for reflection seismology data collection
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.