From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dressing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dressing may refer to:
- Dressing (medical), a medical covering for a wound, usually made of cloth
- Ore dressing
- Salad dressing, a type of sauce which is generally poured on a salad, or spread on the bread of a sandwich
- Stuffing, a mixture of various ingredients used to fill a cavity in another food item
- The application of a profile onto a grinding wheel
- A covering to improve an object's appearance:
- Putting on clothing
- The preparation of a game animal for consumption or sale—see butcher
- Dressing (knot), the process of arranging a knot
- "The Dressing", an episode of the Adult Swim animated television series, Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- All pages beginning with "Dressing"
- All pages with titles containing "Dressing"
- Dress (disambiguation)
- Covering (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.