From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up drifter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drifter(s) or The Drifter(s) may refer to:
- Lockwood Drifter, an ultralight aircraft
Film and television
- The Drifter (1917 film), an American film directed by Fred Kelsey
- The Drifters (film), a 1919 American film starring J. Warren Kerrigan
- Drifters (1929 film), a documentary by John Grierson
- The Drifter (1932 film), an American film directed by William A. O'Connor
- High Plains Drifter, a 1973 American film directed by Clint Eastwood
- The Drifter (1988 film), an American film starring Kim Delaney and Timothy Bottoms
- Drifters (2003 film), a Chinese film directed by Wang Xiaoshuai
- Drifter: Henry Lee Lucas, a 2009 film based on serial killer Henry Lee Lucas starring Antonio Sabàto, Jr. as Lucas.
- The Drifter, an animated Web series produced by Stan Lee Media
- Drifters, a British television series
- The Drifters (novel), a 1971 novel by James A. Michener
- Drifters (manga), a 2009 Japanese manga by Kouta Hirano
- Drifter, a novel by William C. Dietz
- Drifter (floating device), a device to explore ocean currents
- Drifter (fishing boat), a type of herring fishing boat
- Naval drifter, a naval boat similar to the fishing boat
- Drifter, a type of lightweight sail
- Drifters (Swedish band), a Swedish dansband
- The Drifters, an American doo wop/R&B vocal group
- The Drifters (Japanese band), a rock band and comedy act
- The Shadows, a British group originally known as the Drifters
- Drifters/Love Is The Devil, a 2013 album by Dirty Beaches
- Drifter (Sylvia album)
- "Drifter" (song), a 1981 song by Sylvia
- Drifter (Lynn Verlayne album), 2010
- Drifter (Brookes Brothers and Furlonge song), B-Side of 2008 hit "Tear You Down"
- "Drifter", a song by Deep Purple from Come Taste the Band
- "Drifter", a song by Iron Maiden from their album Killers
- "Drifters", a song by Patrick Watson from their album Close to Paradise
- "Drifter", Noisia's side project from 2005 to 2009
- "Drifter", a song by Falling In Reverse from their album "Fashionably Late".
- Drifter (chocolate), a Nestlé chocolate bar in the UK
- Drifter (drill), a rock or ground drill
- Drifter (person), a person who is continually moving from place to place, without any fixed home or job
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.