From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Driftwood (song))
|Look up driftwood in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Driftwood is wood that has been deposited on land by the action of waves.
Driftwood may also refer to:
- Driftwood, Pennsylvania, a borough
- Driftwood, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Driftwood, Washington, an unincorporated community
- Driftwood Township, Jackson County, Indiana
- Driftwood River, Indiana
- Drift Falls, also known as Driftwood Falls, Pisgah National Forest, North Carolina
- Driftwood Range, a mountain range in British Columbia
- Driftwood, Ontario, an unincorporated community
- Driftwood Provincial Park, Ontario
- Driftwood (2006 film), a 2006 motion picture directed by Tim Sullivan
- Driftwood (1947 film), featuring Natalie Wood
- Driftwood (1997 film), starring James Spader and Anne Brochet
- Otis B. Driftwood, Groucho Marx's character in the film A Night at the Opera
- Jimmy Driftwood (1897–1998), American folksinger and songwriter
- "Driftwood", a song composed by Jean Sibelius (op. 17/7) over an untitled poem by Ilmari Kianto
- Driftwood, project name used by the group Shocksteady to release the trance single "Freeloader"
- Driftwood (album), a 2001 album by Eddi Reader
- "Driftwood" (Travis song), 1999
- "Driftwood" (The Moody Blues song), 1978
- "Driftwood", a song by A-ha, the B-side to "The Sun Always Shines on T.V."
- "Driftwood", a song from the 2010 album Ø (Disambiguation) by the band Underoath
- Driftwood (horse) (1932–1960), a famous Quarter Horse stallion
- Operation Driftwood, a British Second World War commando raid
- Driftwood Inn and Restaurant, a historic site in Vero Beach, Florida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Driftwood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.