E.ON Kernkraft GmbH is a subsidiary of E.ON and operates six nuclear power plants in Germany, employing about 2600 workers.  It is located in Tresckowstraße 5, 30457 Hannover. Furthermore, it owns one third of the Brunsbüttel nuclear power plant which was shut down in 2007 because of a long history of malfunctions and as part of a nuclear power phase-out, the plant has since not been used. 
List of plants
- Brokdorf Nuclear Power Plant (Vattenfall Europe Nuclear Energy GmbH owns 20% and E.ON 80%).
- Emsland Nuclear Power Plant
- Krümmel Nuclear Power Plant
- Brunsbüttel Nuclear Power Plant
- Stade Nuclear Power Plant
- Unterweser Nuclear Power Plant
- Grohnde Nuclear Power Plant
- http://www.eon-kernkraft.com/pages/ekk_de/Unternehmen/Portraet/Uebersicht/index.htm , Apr 28, 2011.
- http://www.eon-kernkraft.com/pages/ekk_de/globale_Inhalte/Impressum/index.htm , Apr 28, 2011.
- http://www.energieverbraucherportal.de/themen_detail.html?&cHash=727095b239&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=188&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=1098 , Apr 28. 2011.
|This German corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a company or corporation involved in the energy industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about nuclear power and nuclear reactors for power generation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|