From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ECHO may stand for:
- ECHO (European Commission), the European Community Humanitarian aid Office
- ECHO (music award), a German music award
- Echo 1 communications satellite
- Shortened Echocardiography
- Enteric Cytopathic Human Orphan virus
- ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center in Burlington, Vermont
- Extended Care Health Option, a supplemental insurance program for disabled dependents of U.S. uniformed service members
- ECHO IV,"Electronic Computer for Home Operation", an experimental home computer from 1966
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ECHO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.