From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ECL may refer to:
In programming languages:
- ECL programming language, an extensible programming language
- ECL (data-centric programming language)
- Embeddable Common Lisp, an implementation of the Lisp programming language
In other uses:
- Eastern Colored League, a Negro League in the United States when professional baseball was segregated
- Eastern Counties League, a football league in East Anglia, England
- Ecolab, a sanitation supply company
- École centrale de Lyon, a graduate engineering school in Lyon, France
- Educational Community License, an open source license issued to academic institutions for otherwise copyrighted material
- Emitter-coupled logic, an electronic logic family
- Electrochemiluminescence, a kind of luminescence produced during electrochemical reactions in solutions
- Enhanced Chemoluminescence
- Enterochromaffin-like cell, a gastric cell
- Exit Control List, a list of people prohibited from exiting Pakistan
- Effective Character Level, a term from Dungeons and Dragons series of role-playing games
- European Consortium for the Certificate of Attainment in Modern Languages, also known as the ECL Consortium.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ECL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.