From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EDI may refer to:
- UCL Eastman Dental Institute, a dental school in London, United Kingdom forming part of University College London
- Efficient Drivetrains Inc
- Electronic data interchange, a particular set of standards for computer-to-computer exchange of information
- EDI register, Extended Destination Index register in the x86 microprocessor architecture
- Edinburgh Airport, IATA code
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute, a non-profit organisation in India
- Environmental Dynamics Inc., an aeration system manufacturer and installer.
- Economic Development Institute, a previous name of the World Bank Institute
- Eating Disorder Inventory, a self-report questionnaire used to assess the presence of eating disorders
- Electrodeionization, a water purification process
- E.D.I. Mean American rap artist
- Downer EDi, an Australian company
- Emergency Doorway Identifiers
- EDI (Mass Effect), the Normandy SR-2's onboard artificial intelligence program in Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3
- Eidgenössisches Departement des Innern, the Swiss interior ministry
- Edi (film), Polish film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.