From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EET may refer to:
- Eastern European Time, one of the names of the UTC+2 time zone
- EE Times, a weekly magazine of the electronic industry
- "Eet", a song from Regina Spektor's album Far
- EET (library), a C library for serializing, compressing, storing and accessing data structures
- eet (symbol), an upside-down tee (⊥) used in mathematics and logic
- Electrical Engineering Technology, an engineering technology discipline related to electrical engineering
- Electronic energy transfer, a mechanism describing energy transfer between chromophores
- Epoxyeicosatrienoic acid, a type of biochemical signaling molecule
- Evil Eye Trio, fictional villains
- Extra element theorem, an analytic technique for linear electronic circuits
- School of Engineering of Terrassa, whose Catalan name has EET as an acronym
- Shelby County Airport (Alabama), which has an IATA airport code of EET
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.