From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ET3 or ET-3 may refer to:
- Electronics Technician (US Navy), Third Class, United States Naval rating
- ET3 (Greece), 3rd channel from Ellinikí Radiofonía Tileórasi (ERT), the Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation
- Vespa ET-3, model produced between the 1970s and the mid-1990s
- Evacuated Tube Transport Technologies, a worldwide consortia committed to the implementation of Evacuated Tube Transport (ETT); car sized vehicles magnetically levitated inside 1.5 meter diameter tubes.
- Endothelin 3, a protein, member of endothelin family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.