From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
East Sea or Eastern Sea may refer to:
- Sea of Japan, a marginal sea between Japanese archipelago, Russia, and Korean Peninsula. Called (Chosŏn) Tonghae ((조선)동해) in Korean, meaning "(Korean) East Sea". See: Sea of Japan naming dispute
- East China Sea, a marginal sea east of China, where it is called Dōng Hǎi (东海/東海) in Chinese, meaning "East Sea"
- East Sea (Chinese literature), one of the Four Seas, a literary name for the boundaries of China
- South China Sea, a marginal sea south of China and east and south of Indochina, called Biển Đông in Vietnamese, meaning "East Sea"
- Baltic Sea, called "East Sea" in various languages
- Dead Sea, a salt lake east of Israel, as used in the Bible (Joel 2:20; Ezek. 47:18)
- Mare Orientale, Latin for "Eastern Sea", on the Moon
- Atlantic Ocean is also referred to as the East Sea or Eastern Sea, in poetry and other uses in North America
- Pacific Ocean is also called the East Sea in poetry and other uses from Australia, New Zealand, China and Japan
- East Sea Campaign
- East Sea Fleet
- East Sea Bridge
- South Sea (disambiguation)
- North Sea (disambiguation)
- West Sea (disambiguation)
- 東海 (disambiguation), the East Asian script for "East Sea"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title East Sea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.