Eastern Province cricket team is the team representing the Eastern Province in domestic first-class cricket in South Africa.
- Currie Cup (2) - 1988–89, 1991–92; shared (1) - 1989–90
- (Benson & Hedges) Standard Bank Cup (2) - 1989–90, 1991–92
- South African Airways Provincial Three-Day Challenge (0) -
- South African Airways Provincial One-Day Challenge (0) -
- Gillette/Nissan Cup (4) - 1971–72, 1975–76, 1986–87, 1989–90
The team began playing in December 1889.
For the purposes of the SuperSport Series, Eastern Province has merged with Border to form the Warriors from October 2004.
Venues have included:
- St George's Park (aka Axess DSl oval), Port Elizabeth (1889–present)
- Union Ground, St George's Park, Port Elizabeth (occasional venue 1952 - 1986)
- Rhodes University Great Field, Grahamstown (two games 1973 - 1978)
- Kemsley Park, Port Elizabeth (occasional venue Jan 1980 - Dec 1996)
- Rhodes University Prospect Field, Grahamstown (occasional venue Dec 1980 - Sept 1993)
- Uitenhage Cricket Club A Ground, Uitenhage (Dec 1981 - Feb 1989)
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University No 1 Oval, Port Elizabeth (occasional venue Dec 1982 - Feb 1999)
- Standard Cricket Club Ground, Cradock (two matches 1985 - 1991)
- South African Cricket Annual – various editions
- Wisden Cricketers' Almanack – various editions