The company has been active in many fundraising causes, from the Vietnam War POW/MIA issue in the early 1980s to providing most of the funding for the American Civil Rights Union in the 2000s. Their company profile states that "For more than 30 years conservative leaders from across the nation have turned to Eberle Associates in hopes that we can help them realize their dreams." The firm has long been based in Virginia.
The founder and president, Bruce W. Eberle, is also president of Eberle Communications Group and Fund Raising Strategies, Inc. Eberle's Omega List Company used to offer to pay conservative commentators to endorse causes.
- Bruce W Eberle & Associates Inc
- Isaacs, Arnold R. (2000). Vietnam Shadows: The War, Its Ghosts, and Its Legacy. Johns Hopkins University Press. ISBN 0-8018-6344-9.
- "Eberle Associates". Eberle Associates. Retrieved June 5, 2010.
- Eberle Communications Group
- SourceWatch Bruce W. Eberle
- "Cash for Commentary" is Business as Usual
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|